Use this link to purchase any of our winning chapbooks:
- Roseanna Alice Boswell's Imitating Light--our most recent chapbook, a collection of poems.
- Brigitte Lewis's Origin Stories--a collection of stories that reconsider the domestic lives of Biblical couples: Adam and Eve, Lot and Edith, David and Bathsheba, Samson and Delilah, and Adam and Lilith (Adam's second wife).
- Freda Epum's Entryways into Memories That Might Assemble Me--a collection of flash essays on popular culture, depression, identity, and racism in America.
- Jed Myers's Dark Channels, a collection of poetry.
- Christopher Lowe's A Guest of the Program, a collection of linked stories about college football and recruiting programs and coaches.
- Robin Carstensen's In the Temple of Shining Mercy, a collection of poetry.
- Kirk Wisland's Melancholy of Falling Men, a collection of essays on masculinity in America.
- Joe Wilkins's Leviathan, a collection of poetry.
- Michael Hemmingson's Still Life with Iguana. Published posthumously, this is a novella about white hat operatives, assassins, and espionage.
- Brandon Davis Jennings's Waiting for the Enemy, a collection of linked stories about American servicemen in the Middle East.
- Hastings Hensel's Control Burn, a collection of poetry.
- Eric Neuenfeldt's Fall Ends Tomorrow, a collection of short stories.
- Meagan Ciesla's Me, Them, Us, a novella.
Each chapbook costs $10. Be sure to tell us which one(s) you are ordering.
Due to budget cuts after Covid-19, we can no longer support international postage costs. Readers outside the United States will receive electronic copies only.